Release for compatibility, several bug fixes, and use of sidpy where appropriate. The BE processing notebook has also been tested to ensure that this release is compatible with the latest sidpy and pyUSID updates.
- BEPS Data generator now functional
- Bug fixes for BE Visualization
- SHO Fit function update
- Utilizes sidpy wherever necesssary (preparation for pycroscopy ecosystem)
- hypIR bug fix
- Several bug fixes and updates to the BE odf translation tool
- Better verbosity for some functions
and many other minor changes and code cleanup mostly affecting older translators. This will likely be the last release of pycroscopy before the change to the new ecosystem . Most of the BE-specific code will be moved to pyBGlib, and only some core functions of px that are domain-agnostic will remain.