Release for compatibility, several bug fixes, and use of sidpy where appropriate. The BE processing notebook has also been tested to ensure that this release is compatible with the latest sidpy and pyUSID updates.
- BEPS Data generator now functional
- Bug fixes for BE Visualization
- SHO Fit function update
- Utilizes sidpy wherever necesssary (preparation for pycroscopy ecosystem)
- hypIR bug fix
- Several bug fixes and updates to the BE odf translation tool
- Better verbosity for some functions
and many other minor changes and code cleanup mostly affecting older translators. This will likely be the last release of pycroscopy before the change to the new ecosystem . Most of the BE-specific code will be moved to pyBGlib, and only some core functions of px that are domain-agnostic will remain.
Major changes to fitter class - BESHOFitter and BELoopFitter classes now extend pyUSID.process. Lots of simplification to the Fitter class - no more optimize, fit_methods, guess_methods files. These changes are for consistency and integration with pyUSID.process, and for usability for HPC.
Updates since last release
We have dropped support for python 2.7.
Host of bug fixes
- ImageWindowing function now accepts step sizes and window sizes without restrictions that were causing previous shape errors
- Fixed spectroscopic dimensions in TR-KPFM translator
- Small robustness edit to GIV translator
- Pickling error fix
- Added relaxation analysis and Visualization tools with new jupyter notebook
- Added a new PiFM translator
- Updated documentation for using translators
- Minimum requirement for pyUSID is now 0.0.8
- Replacement of imread from skim age with PIL/pillow
A small primarily bugfix-related update to pycroscopy. Most changes are under the hood. Briefly, this new release has:
- Translator updates: Changes to trKPFM translator to add additional dimensions, several bugfixes
- A variety of small bug fixes
- Added method 'is_valid_file' to most routine translators
- Fixes and updates to examples in the documentation
- Edits to PiFM Translator and addition of a bandpass filter class to processing/fft
- pycroscopy no longer implicitly imports pyUSID for legacy reasons
- GIV Bayesian inference, SignalFilter classes now can scale to multiple computers in a cluster via MPI thanks to the new pyUSID.Process class
- New GKPFM notebook
- New PiFM translator
- Updates and bug-fixes to OneView, GLineTranslator, Nanonis, Igor IBW, ImageStack translators
- Bug-fixes to BE processing notebook, Loop fitting, etc.
Release for tag 0.60.2
0.60.1Release Bugfix Release
Release for tag 0.60.1
Release for tag 0.59.4
Release for tag 0.59.2