[Task] Solve the issue with user changing functionality
I went through this defect myself and have solved the issue. We should have a live working session so I can show you how I went through the pain to identify the issue and fix the bug. This can help you build up understanding the complicated connections among various parts of the codes.
First, the error message points directly to the
Put in some print-out message and compare the behavior when trying to get access to the login window from different approaches - right click and change user. It seems that both of them are pointing to the same location. So definitely it is not the issue of the hinted location - need to date back to execution history of each approach.
For right click approach, search for
Replace ...and finally we get to the function
Look for where
launch_import_from_database_handleris defined. Needs to know a bit about
selfand object oriented programming.
Compare different between the calling of
OncatAuthenticationHandlerfrom two different approaches -> copy the properly working one to another.