[Enabler] Checklist for Alex project
Network access (UCAMS account).
Cyber security training (see email concerning
Greenhalgh, Alexander Dyrk; ID: 03078525 - has a requirement to complete Cyber Security Awareness for Curriculum Cyber Security Awareness Training due on 7/1/2021 11:59 PM US/Eastern
SuccessFactors notifications are generated at 28 and 14 days prior to the due date. If the due date is 14 days from now, this is your final notice.
To access your required training, please open your ORNL Learning Plan here.
Access to GitLab (using UCAMS account).
Meet to discuss project plan, communication and management of project, etc.
Time tracking -- 40 hours per week are required by the project.
We agreed that you will be attending some courses during the internship. Unfortunately, you have to make up the time to guarantee that you do have 40 hours per week spent on the internship work. We can definitely have offline discussion about this.
- pre-survey (due -- need to finish ASAP).
- 150-word abstract that summarizes their poster presentation (an "elevator speech").
- poster presentation - the poster session will take place on Thursday, August 12.
- 300-word abstract - a scientific abstract.
- research report.
- peer review - student answer template questions of another student's poster.
Deliverable guidelines: SULI_Deliverables_Guidelines.pdf