ADIOS v2.1.0 Beta Release
This is the second pre-release of the ADaptable Input Output System, ADIOS, version 2 (v2.1.0). This is a beta release with a stable API intended for users and developers to begin integration and testing of ADIOS 2 into their applications, libraries, and workflows. This version is not intended for production quality purposes.
Major additions from the v2.0.0 Alpha release include:
- Re-designed Read and Write APIs for uniformity between the two
- Native read and write support for the ADIOS BP format
- Read and write support for parallel and serial HDF5
- Full support for C, Fortran, and Python APIs in addition to the native C++ interface.
- Initial staging implementations with SST for HPC environments and DataMan for Wide Area Networks.
|Feature||ADIOS 1.12 Support||ADIOS 2.1.0 Support|
|Constant Dimension Variable|
|BP1 File N-to-N||
|BP1 File N-to-M||
|Utils||all compatible with ADIOS1.12|