This project is mirrored from https://github.com/mantidproject/mantid.git. Pull mirroring updated .
  1. 29 Jul, 2021 2 commits
  2. 10 Jun, 2021 1 commit
    • David Fairbrother's avatar
      Switch coveralls to coverage and add C++ support · 7b33154d
      David Fairbrother authored
      Switches coveralls to coverage, since we have not used coveralls since
      2018.
      Additionally, we've added gcov tooling support as both an automatic
      target, and manual instructions.
      
      The rest of the diff is changing coveralls into coverage
      7b33154d
  3. 26 Mar, 2021 2 commits
  4. 20 Aug, 2020 1 commit
    • Mathieu Tillet's avatar
      Remove unused TCMalloc linking flag · 87e00db3
      Mathieu Tillet authored
      As a first step for switching from TCMalloc to JEMalloc as the custom
      memory allocator, this commit removes every instance of the flag
      TCMALLOC_LIBRARIES_LINKTIME in all the CMakeList.txt files. This flag
      was never used by the code, so this commit is invisible project-wise.
      87e00db3
  5. 05 May, 2020 1 commit
    • Stephen's avatar
      Adding PSIBackgroundSubtraction algorithm · 77fa2e5e
      Stephen authored
      This first commit implements the fitting method to determine the background, this consists of the following steps:
      (1) Define a flat background and ExpDecayMuon function
      (2) For each spectra fit this function to the second half of the data
      (3)  Subtract the flat background from the raw counts
      
      This commit also adds a unit test to the Algorithm
      77fa2e5e
  6. 16 Mar, 2020 1 commit
    • Danny Hindson's avatar
      Further work on applying cmake GenerateExportHeader · a8c3109c
      Danny Hindson authored
      Apply change to insert export macros into class definition using cmake GenerateExportHeader
      feature to 3 more projects: API, Crystal and CurveFitting
      Have replaced DllExport with the cmake macro except in these places:
      
      a) class templates - the definitions of class template member functions need to be in the
      same unit as the declaration so dllimport gives a compilation error in the client code
      (C2491 in VS) eg SingleValueParameter, SingleValueParameterParser
      b) headers which are in a project but aren't included by any .cpp units in the project
      eg IBackgroundFunction.h, ICatalogInfoService.h. In these cases I've removed the DLLExport
      attribute completely
      
      For the API target there were a couple of special cases\extras:
      
      API has some conditional use of the extern keyword to control instantiation of template
      classes. This has been inserted into the automatically created dllconfig.h using a cmake
      switch that allows some custom content to be appended to the end of the file. Few of the
      targets require this so I've added a boolean parameter to the wrapper function to handle
      this GENERATE_MANTID_EXPORT_HEADER
      
      I also had to add explicit include directories to PythonInterfaceCore where it imports an
      API target header (in the unit ExtractWorkspace.h) without having API as a dependency
      a8c3109c
  7. 28 Oct, 2019 1 commit
  8. 22 Oct, 2019 1 commit
  9. 25 Mar, 2019 2 commits
  10. 21 Jan, 2019 1 commit
  11. 26 Nov, 2018 1 commit
  12. 20 Nov, 2018 2 commits
  13. 02 Oct, 2018 4 commits
  14. 31 Jul, 2018 1 commit
  15. 16 Jul, 2018 11 commits
  16. 01 Jun, 2018 3 commits
  17. 31 May, 2018 1 commit
  18. 30 May, 2018 3 commits
  19. 29 May, 2018 1 commit