This project is mirrored from Pull mirroring updated .
  1. 29 Jul, 2021 3 commits
  2. 10 Jun, 2021 1 commit
    • David Fairbrother's avatar
      Switch coveralls to coverage and add C++ support · 7b33154d
      David Fairbrother authored
      Switches coveralls to coverage, since we have not used coveralls since
      Additionally, we've added gcov tooling support as both an automatic
      target, and manual instructions.
      The rest of the diff is changing coveralls into coverage
  3. 20 Aug, 2020 1 commit
    • Mathieu Tillet's avatar
      Remove unused TCMalloc linking flag · 87e00db3
      Mathieu Tillet authored
      As a first step for switching from TCMalloc to JEMalloc as the custom
      memory allocator, this commit removes every instance of the flag
      TCMALLOC_LIBRARIES_LINKTIME in all the CMakeList.txt files. This flag
      was never used by the code, so this commit is invisible project-wise.
  4. 16 Mar, 2020 1 commit
    • Danny Hindson's avatar
      Further work on applying cmake GenerateExportHeader · a8c3109c
      Danny Hindson authored
      Apply change to insert export macros into class definition using cmake GenerateExportHeader
      feature to 3 more projects: API, Crystal and CurveFitting
      Have replaced DllExport with the cmake macro except in these places:
      a) class templates - the definitions of class template member functions need to be in the
      same unit as the declaration so dllimport gives a compilation error in the client code
      (C2491 in VS) eg SingleValueParameter, SingleValueParameterParser
      b) headers which are in a project but aren't included by any .cpp units in the project
      eg IBackgroundFunction.h, ICatalogInfoService.h. In these cases I've removed the DLLExport
      attribute completely
      For the API target there were a couple of special cases\extras:
      API has some conditional use of the extern keyword to control instantiation of template
      classes. This has been inserted into the automatically created dllconfig.h using a cmake
      switch that allows some custom content to be appended to the end of the file. Few of the
      targets require this so I've added a boolean parameter to the wrapper function to handle
      I also had to add explicit include directories to PythonInterfaceCore where it imports an
      API target header (in the unit ExtractWorkspace.h) without having API as a dependency
  5. 28 Oct, 2019 1 commit
  6. 22 Oct, 2019 2 commits
  7. 27 Mar, 2019 1 commit
  8. 25 Mar, 2019 1 commit
  9. 21 Jan, 2019 1 commit
  10. 13 Dec, 2018 2 commits
  11. 19 Nov, 2018 1 commit
  12. 20 Jun, 2018 3 commits